THE HOLY BIBLE - EXPOSING SATAN'S ATTACK ON GOD'S WORD
An overview of the development and dangers of the modern translations of the Bible and the men and motives behind them.
Over four and a half centuries ago the great reformer, Martin Luther, said, “No greater mischief can happen to a Christian people than to have God’s word taken from them, or have it so falsified that they no longer have it pure and clear. God grant that we and our descendants be not witnesses of such a calamity.”
*** God's Word is being taken away from God's people and many don't even realize it.
Instructions: Using the New International Version Bible, answer the following questions. Do not rely on your memory. As the Bible is the final authority, you must take the answer from the Bible verse (not from footnotes but from the text). Carefully read Revelation 22:18-20.
1. Fill in the missing words in Matthew 5:44.
Answer: "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, ________ them that curse you, Do ________ to them that hate you, and pray for them which _________ _________ _______ and persecute you."
2. Fill in the missing words in Matthew 9:13.
Answer: "... for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners ____ _________."
3. According to Matthew 17:21, what two things are required to cast out this type of demon?
Answer: _________ and ___________.
4. According to Matthew 18:11, why did Jesus come to this Earth?
5. According to Matthew 27:2, what was Pilate's first name?
6. In Matthew 27:35, when the wicked soldiers parted Jesus' garments, they were fulfilling the words of the Prophet. Copy what the prophet said in Matthew 27:35 from the NIV.
7. According to Mark 3:15, Jesus gave the apostles power to cast out:
Answer: _______ and _________.
8. According to Mark 7:16, what does a man need to be able to hear?
9. Fill in the missing words in Luke 4:4.
Answer: "And Jesus answered, It is written, that man shall not live by bread alone, ___ ____ ______ ______ ___ ______.
10. Fill in the missing words in Luke 4:8.
Answer: And Jesus answered and said unto him, ______ ____ ______ _______, ________, for it is written, thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve."
11. According to Luke 7:28, what was John? (A teacher, prophet, carpenter, etc.) What is his title?
12. In Luke 9:55, what did the disciples not know?
13. In Luke 9:56, what did the Son of man not come to do? According to this verse, what did He come to do?
14. In Luke 22:42, what did they give Jesus to eat with His fish?
15. In Luke 22:14, how many apostles were with Jesus?
16. According to Luke 23:38, in what three languages was the superscription written?
Answer: ___________, _____________ and _____________.
17. John 3:13 is a very important verse, proving the deity of Christ. According to this verse, where is the Son of Man?
18. Who is the "morning Star"? Compare Isaiah 14:12-14 and Revelation 22:16 with the NIV and KJV.
19. In John 7:50, what time of day did Jesus come to Jesus?
20. In Acts 8:37, what is the one requirement for baptism?
21. What did Saul ask Jesus in Acts 9:6?
22. Write the name of the man mentioned in Acts 15:34.
23. Study Acts 24:6-8. What would the Jew have done with Paul? What was the chief captain's name? What did the chief captain command?
Answer: _______________. _________________. _______________.
24. Copy Romans 16:24 word for word from the NIV.
25. Who are the three Persons in the Trinity? 1 John 5:7.
Answer: ____________, ________________, and _____________________.
26. 1 Timothy 3:16 is perhaps the greatest verse in the New Testament concerning the deity of Christ. In this verse, who was manifested in the flesh?
27. Fill in the missing words in Ephesians 3:9.
Answer: "...which was from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things _____ ______ _______."
28. Fill in the missing words in Colossians 1:14.
Answer: "In whom we have redemption ______ _______ _______, even the forgiveness of sins."
29. In 1 Peter 4:14, how do they speak of Christ? And what do we Christians do?
Answer: _____________________. ________________________.
30. Revelation 1:11 is another important verse that proves the deity of Christ. In the first part of this verse, Jesus said:
Answer: "I am the _______ and _______, the ______ and the ________:" Also compare with Revelation 22:14.
If you were using the NIV or any other modern day Bible and failed this Bible quiz, please try again using the King James Version.
Why are there missing words and whole verses? Click the videos below to find out.